Planet Eclipse Operator Group a paintball forum for the Planet Eclipse Marker Owner. User CP Contact Us FAQ Search Register
Planet Eclipse Operator Group a paintball forum for the Planet Eclipse Marker Owner.

Old 05-29-2010, 06:17 PM
G the Lesser

G-FOURce will become famous soon enoughG-FOURce will become famous soon enough
Default G-FOURce's Feedback

hey, guys, if you've had any dealings with me i would appreciate you taking a moment to post up some feedback. thanks!
Old 05-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Master Sergeant

Snake-Eyes78 is a splendid one to beholdSnake-Eyes78 is a splendid one to beholdSnake-Eyes78 is a splendid one to beholdSnake-Eyes78 is a splendid one to beholdSnake-Eyes78 is a splendid one to beholdSnake-Eyes78 is a splendid one to behold

Sold an Etek II to him. Smooth transaction, payment was fast. I would do business with him again.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:50 PM
Schroeder like a MoFo

Rev. has a spectacular aura aboutRev. has a spectacular aura about

All I can say is Wow. My transaction with G-FOURce was by no means an ordinary one, but it was phenominal!
Essentially, I was looking to buy a Planet Eclipse marker of some sort, and asked if he had any or knew of any for sale around a particular price point. He told me he'd find something that would be great for me and set off looking.
G-FOURce worked tirelessly to find a marker that fit ALL of my requests (and more) and ended up giving me many options from an ETEK3 and EGO8, to an ETEK2 in E-Star Dig-E Cam (all awesome for the money we were looking at).

At the end of it all, I was shipped a gorgeous ETEK2 with star frame & original frame that was still below the price point I was looking for; and is currently sending me a blackout kit for the marker too!

In short, it was an amazing transaction. Hell, if G-FOURce is selling something I want in the future, and a retailer is selling it too; the retailer would have to be selling for a LOT less if they want me to buy it from them!
Old 05-29-2010, 07:00 PM
Custom Grip Designer

Hoot is on a distinguished road

Great seller and buyer. Done multiple transactions both ways and have had great experiences all the way.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:15 PM
KFTC!!!!!

Mutt is a splendid one to beholdMutt is a splendid one to beholdMutt is a splendid one to beholdMutt is a splendid one to beholdMutt is a splendid one to beholdMutt is a splendid one to beholdMutt is a splendid one to behold

Have done quite a few buys from him... Great seller and would definately buy from anytime he has something I want.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:23 PM
New Signature Is a WIN! Thanks to Tybalt

Bear will become famous soon enough

Bought and Ego from him.

Problem with my bank, Sent him all the money I could send at the time and he is sending the ego out anyway even though I didn't get all the money to him right away.

Would definitely do business with him again
Old 05-30-2010, 12:32 AM
MARMADUKE

Baby Ollie will become famous soon enough

Bought a DM7 from him. One of the best transactions I've ever had. Great communication, made everything perfect, I'll be doing business with him again! Great seller
Old 06-27-2010, 01:23 AM
All right you Cheesediks, welcome to the Nam!

Max50BMG is on a distinguished road

Just bought his Star Framed Etek and am liking it .. smooth deal, awesome guy and always looking out for folks he does business with. I have bought four markers from him so far and each transaction has been great. Top Notch!
Old 06-28-2010, 06:24 PM
IYAOYAS Marketing Director

Melonhead is a splendid one to beholdMelonhead is a splendid one to beholdMelonhead is a splendid one to beholdMelonhead is a splendid one to beholdMelonhead is a splendid one to beholdMelonhead is a splendid one to beholdMelonhead is a splendid one to behold

Sold High Capacity Rotor shell to him. Quick and smooth transaction, just the way it should be.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:52 PM
Full of Tigar blood

tigar19 is a splendid one to beholdtigar19 is a splendid one to beholdtigar19 is a splendid one to beholdtigar19 is a splendid one to beholdtigar19 is a splendid one to beholdtigar19 is a splendid one to behold

G-FOURce is an all around stand up guy. He offered to help me sell an item and managed to find a buyer willing to pay more than my asking price for it. I told G to keep the difference as a sort of thank you for his efforts, but he wouldn't take a penny!

When you deal with G-FOURce you're dealing with an honest man.